09 December 2014
Simple Rules for Christmas Eating!!
- Before going to Christmas parties – eat a healthy snack/meal beforehand to avoid eating too many unhealthy party snacks!
- Try and head for the vegetable dips rather than too many crisps, salted nuts or pretzels.
- Try and avoid or try not to overdo the sugary or diet drinks/mixers.
- If you know you will be drinking a lot then make sure you have glasses of water – dehydration is the main reason you get hangovers. Drink water throughout and it will help the morning after!
- Use Christmas to try and RELAX, and get stress out of the body. Allow yourself time to sit down and chill.
Most of all ENJOY!