BuggyFit: an outdoor fitness class with friends
Buggyfit is a great way to meet other mums in the same boat as you. Because you bring your baby along, there are no childcare issues, and all that fresh air is bound to tire out them out!
Classes are an hour long and run virtually every day, using band work and bodyweight exercises and safe cardio to help you exercise effectively. It’s fun, safe and as a licensed Buggyfit trainer I or one of my qualified trainers are always on hand to make sure you’re doing the exercises correctly, and not causing yourself any harm.
You can use any type of buggy as there is no running with the buggy. PLEASE read the info below about how to book & FILL OUT THE FORM. You’ll also need to bring something to lie on.
It’s difficult to say what I would have done without Vicki since having my first baby!! My sister and I turned up to Buggyfit with 12 week old babies ready to kick back into athletic action! I have always hated classes and had no expectation of enjoying Buggyfit! My daughter is now 15 months old and I continue to go to Vicki’s classes!
How to book & Fill out form
Please fill out the form below before booking onto a class. Thank you.
- You can buy 1, 5 or 10 Buggyfit class passes.
- Please note that if you buy 5 class passes they will last for 8 Weeks, they will then expire. If you buy 10 class passes they last for 15 weeks before they expire.
- To book 1 session you can book on via the ‘Book Now’ tab, it will take you to my booking system and you will see the different classes and you just book onto the class you want. If you create an account it will remember your password and make it easier to book on.
- You will see the options of buying a 5 or 10 class pass below.
- CANCELLATIONS: Please note that if you cancel your class you will lose it. You can however reschedule your class to the same day class. So please reschedule otherwise you will not get the money/class back, thank you.
If you haven’t come along before, please fill in the Health Screening form before you arrive.
When and where
Tuesdays: 11am The Downs – Meet at the café (BS9 1FG)
Wednesdays: 11am Horfield Common(The Ardagh) – Meet in the car park by the tennis courts (BS6 7YL / BS7 8SU)
Thursdays: 10am Oldbury Court (with Charlotte) – Meet in the car park (BS16 2JH)
Fridays: 11am St Andrews Park – Meet in the middle by the café
1 session £6.50
5 sessions pre-paid £25 (save £1.50 per session)
10 sessions pre-paid £45 (save £2 per session)