BuggyFit: an outdoor fitness class with friends
Buggyfit is a great way to meet other mums in the same boat as you. Because you bring your baby along, there are no childcare issues, and all that fresh air is bound to tire out them out!
Classes are an hour long and run every day, using band work and bodyweight exercises and safe cardio to help you exercise effectively. It’s fun, safe and as a licensed Buggyfit trainer I or one of my qualified trainers are always on hand to make sure you’re doing the exercises correctly, and not causing yourself any harm.
You can use any type of buggy as there is no running with the buggy. PLEASE read the info below about how to book & FILL OUT THE FORM. You’ll also need to bring something to lie on.
It’s difficult to say what I would have done without Vicki since having my first baby!! My sister and I turned up to Buggyfit with 12 week old babies ready to kick back into athletic action! I have always hated classes and had no expectation of enjoying Buggyfit! My daughter is now 15 months old and I continue to go to Vicki's classes!
How to book & Fill out form:
Please fill out the form below before booking onto a class. Thank you.
• To buy 5 or 10 sessions, you’ll need to set up an account with Booking Bug. Please provide an email address and a password you can remember (passwords are case sensitive).
• If you buy 5 sessions, you can book any class whenever you want, and must use your passes within 8 weeks. If you buy 10 passes, you need to use them within 15 weeks. You can book any class whenever you want.
• If you buy 5 or 10 passes you can cancel up to an hour before the class and it will be reimbursed (this is not the case if you buy 1 class at a time).
• You can buy 1 class pass to try a class. If you need to cancel you will not get this session back, as Booking Bug does not reimburse the session.
• Please remember: even though you have paid, you still need to book onto the class you want to attend!
If you haven’t come along before, please fill in the Health Screening form before you arrive:
When and where:
Mondays: 10am The Downs– Meet at the café (BS9 1FG)
Tuesdays: 11am The Downs - Meet at the café (BS9 1FG)
Wednesdays: 11am Horfield Common(The Ardagh) - Meet in the car park by the tennis courts (BS6 7YL / BS7 8SU)
Thursdays: 11am Oldbury Court (with Charlotte) - Meet in the car park (BS16 2JH)
Fridays: 11am St Andrews Park - Meet in the middle by the café
1 session £6.50
5 sessions pre-paid £25 (save £1.50 per session)
10 sessions pre-paid £45 (save £2 per session)
For more information or if you have any concerns or queries, please contact me.